Online Pranayama Teacher Training
Welcome to the Raj Yoga's 50-Hrs Pranayama Teacher Training Online Course (Yoga Alliance Approved Continuing Education Course).
Become a certified and confident breathwork & pranayama teacher with our preofessional online training. Learn from expert teacher Yogi Sandeep (E-RYT 500) with his 15+ years of teaching experience.
After successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate that allows you to start teaching breathwork & pranayama all over the world.
In the Online Pranayama Teacher Training Courses, you will learn diffirent pranayama techniques, breath workouts to awaken your full potential, and discover the true nature of the Self.
Pranayama breath work is a very effective tool to optimize mental, physical, and emotional health. Pranayama practice also balance hormones, boost immunity and energy, calm the mind.
In this Online Pranayama Teacher Training Course, You will learn:
- Prepation for pranayama
- Correct yoga posture for pranayama practices
- 8 Different types of Pranayama (Breathwork) Techniques and their Variations
- Nadi Shodhana Pranayama (Alternate Nostril Breathing) - Bring balance to your life
- Ujjayi Pranayama (Ocean's Breath) - Create inner silence
- Kapalbhati Pranayama (Skull Shining Breath) - Cleanse your body and mind
- Bhastrika Pranayama (Breath of fire) - Awaken the fire within
- Bhramari Pranayama (Humming Bee Breath) - Calm the mind
- Kumbhaka Pranayama (Breath Retention Techniques)
- Sheetali Pranayama (Cooling Breath) - Cool down the body and mind
- Sheetkari Pranayama (The Hissing Breath) - Experience the cooling effect
- Practical Pranayama Classes
- The Five Prana
- Bandhas (Energy lock)
- Yoga for Warm up and stretches
This course includes:
- VIDEO TUTORIALS - Access to guided breathwork sessions (HD video material) accessible anywhere at any time.
- GUIDED BREATHWORK SESSIONS
- WARMUP & EXERCISE VIDEOS - Choose from several physical exercise videos to open up, strengthen and prepare the body for breathing practices.
- TEACHER SUPPORT - Dedicated teacher advice and support during the course
- CERTIFICATION - When you complete this online Pranayama course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the power of breathing
- Those who want to be an internationally certified teacher
- If you are new to yoga
How the training works:
The course is self-paced which means students must do self-practice and self-study through videos, and books. All of this including watching videos, reading books, and self-practice will be counted as 50hr. This course is embedded in the YACEP program of Yoga Alliance and you can add the 50 hours of this course to your continuing education hours.
Yoga Alliance YACEP Certification
Students who complete their training are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as 50 Hour YACEP
Flexible Course Dates
course date is flexible, you can start on any day and complete in 1 month.
50 Hour Pranayama Teacher Certification
All the material is previously recorded videos, PDFs, and will be access through our online panel. You will get an opportunity to resolve any doubts with teachers via email or call.Access to Our Panel for all classes, pre-recorded sessions: 1. Pay the course fee
We will provide you course access and send you confirmation email along with details and you will be able to view the course in your dashboard.
Meet Yoga Trainers
Frequently Asked Questions
- To begin the course you need to deposit the course fee $99 for self-paced or $199 for live.
- There will be no refund after registration for online pranayama course.