Terms & Conditions
The spirit behind the discipline and rules are to immerse yourself into the yogic lifestyle and allow you to get maximum benefit from your teacher training experience. Maharishi Patanjali prescribed certain rules of how a person is expected to act in society (Yama) and how personal code and conduct (Niyama) is the expected and essential behavior for individuals to follow.
- All students are expected to follow the entire yoga teacher training course schedule.
- 90 percent attendance is compulsory.
- All students are expected to be on time for all scheduled classes and remain for the duration of each class.
- Use of Cell phone is strictly prohibited in the classes.
- Students should inform the concerned person well in advance if you intend to skip any meals.
- Smoking, alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited.